Succeed Oral Paste (30 syringes 27g per box)
Price Match Guarantee applies to footwear, helmets and body protectors. For full terms and conditions click here.
SUCCEED® DIGESTIVE CONDITIONING PROGRAM®
Feed SUCCEED DCP once a day every day to establish and maintain the health of the entire equine digestive tract, including both stomach and hindgut. This original formula includes naturally occurring nutrients necessary for healthy GI anatomy, function, balance, and immunity.
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Promote a healthy balance of good bacteria in the hind gut
- Remove bad bacteria and toxins safely
- Support natural immunity
- Moderate digestion and release of sugars into the bloodstream
- Speed up cell reproduction through the gut
-Support the health and integrity of the stomach lining
PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE STOMACH
Increased stress from performance demands and starchy diets can contribute to common equine stomach problems, including damage to the gastric lining. The following ingredients in SUCCEED are needed for the proper functioning of the stomach:
- The specially processed oat oil in SUCCEED has a high concentration of polar lipids, which have many benefits in digestion. These include support of mucosal tissue throughout the GI tract for a healthy gut lining. It also supports nutrient absorption.
- L-threonine is an essential amino acid and component of mucin produced in the intestinal tract. This amino acid is vital for the regeneration of the gut wall and the mucus production necessary for a smoothly functioning GI tract, and it supports immunity.
PROPER FUNCTIONING OF THE HINDGUT
The following ingredients in SUCCEED support the proper functioning of the hindgut:
- Oat flour is rich in beta-glucan, which slows the movement of digesta through the gastrointestinal tract. This effect enables the complete digestion of starches in the small intestine before they reach the hindgut and disrupt the gut microbiota. It also supports immunity and a wide surface area for absorption.
- L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid, associated with a healthy gut lining and rapid wound healing by dilating blood vessels and improving circulation. While nonessential under normal conditions, research shows that increased stress can deplete the body’s natural arginine supply. Arginine also decreases mucosal injury following pathogenic invasion and shortens recovery time following illness or intestinal wounding
- Nucleotides and mannan oligosaccharides from yeast help with the healthy balance of bacteria in the hindgut. Mannan oligosaccharides are food for these good microbes (prebiotics), while nucleotides support intestinal recovery and mucosal thickness.
- SUCCEED is not a one-time fix. It’s a program that supports the ongoing health and balance of the entire digestive system in horses. More importantly, it’s the only product of its kind that can actually reach and target the hindgut.